Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2009 Replay

It was a busy year. There was a new baby. There was a wedding. There were trips down south to visit Grandchildren, and a trip to Portland to take part in the first ever Sock Summit.

As the year began, I thought I was was going to be joining the unemployed. I kept showing up at work, no one sent me home and I still got paid. I guess you could say that I'm still working.

In many ways, the more that things changed this past year, the more they stay the same. I knit through it all.
Totals for the year:
18 pairs of socks
5 shawls
3 adult sweaters
5 little people sweaters
2 baby blankets
1 Hat and 1 pair of fingerless mitts.
1 shawl lost*


And just in case you were keeping track of really stupid resolutions that I may or may not have made back in January 1009, I broke them all. I am still procrastinating.

*I'm missing my Red Flirty Ruffles Shawl. I have a suspicion that I lent it to someone. Any Ideas????

1 comment:

Trish said...

You made resolutions in 1009? Eh, whose keeping track anyway?