Friday, March 06, 2009

It's all about the Bling!

I got a new sock kit.


I felt like a kid on Christmas morning as I pulled one treasure after another out of the parcel.

My kit contained:
A Glinda accessory bag
A Glinda Notepad
A Glinda stitchmarker
A Glinda Bookmark
A Silver Pencil stamped with "Are you a good Witch or a Bad Witch?"
A Good Witch Soap wand
Good and Plenty candies
Cookies cutters in a star and Crown shape complete with the recipe.

Since it is a sock club, I also got a skein of yummy Madelinetosh sock Yarn and Twisted Cable sock pattern.

I now also have my very own magic wand so I can cast spells on the wicked witch. I wonder if the magic is stong enough to repel yarn vomit?

It's a good thing that I finished my Queen of Beads Socks




They were the January Sock from the STR sock club and great fun to knit. I wondered about putting the beads on the foot of the sock but since they fit well in my Birks, all is well. They are tight in my boots but I don't care. The Bling is key. Even if I will be handwashing these socks, so that the beads don't loose their colour, I still love these socks.

I wonder what the Mailman is going to bring me today?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so are you the good or the bad witch???? liikes like a really cute kit.
donna

Shell said...

Those socks are amazing but the picture doesn't do the beads sparkle justice.