Monday, April 02, 2007



Finally, March is over


and along with it is my self imposed restriction to only work on started projects. I did finish several projects including the ABC baby Blanket. I started this in November with very good intentions of finishing it quickly and before moving on to other projects. It was completed on March 11.





Four pairs of socks were completed. Two sweaters had minor sewing to be done on them. They are now completely finished. The Hanging Garden Stole is not complete but it is close.




















My toe-up socks are finished!








My Raku Suri Stole is finished. That's it on the left. On the right is my Persimmon Lace stole. It too is finished.


I realised early on that there were some projects that I had no desire to work on and that I didn't like the way they were turning out. There is more than one way to finish a project, and I am sure that the yarn is much happier in it's unknit state.







No comments: