Monday, April 02, 2007

True Confessions!

I did not last the whole month of March without starting any new projects. I started a basic pair of socks but socks are a necessity. I had many choices for a new project and resisted many. It was not the STR that made me pull out my double pointed needles and cast on for a new pair of Toe up socks!
It wasn't the colours of the Helen's Lace that called me to find a new shawl pattern.


This is the start of an Entrelac Baby Blanket from Baby Cashmerino by Debbie Bliss. I think I will have to work on this in short spans of time. The hands and elbows were both protesting working with the cotton yarn and tight cables. With only two months to finish it, I'm glad that baby blankets are small.

While reading blogs this morning, I found a new challenge for April. Runagogo I believe that I can run 100 miles between April 1 and July 1 and in fact, to run/walk 100 miles in April is not impossible. I may have to put down the knitting, or at least work on basic socks while on the treadmill. Cables and jogging will not work. Any one care to join me?

1 comment:

carmelclose said...

Ohhhh, exercise sounds like far too much work to me....plus I'm quite certain the cardiologist would have some not so nice words of wisdom to impart....