Monday, April 16, 2007

Living dangerously in Blogland!
This is new sock yarn being added to the stash. I found a local source for Koigu and since I have signed up for Sockapalooza 4, more sock yarn sounded like a necessity. Karen went on a road trip to Edmonton and found the Socks that Rock and her husband found the perfect shade of green. Now I just have to find the perfect patterns. The other option is to let the yarn age for a certain amount of time first.

My Hanging Vine Stole is done. I don't have the outfit to wear with the stole but I'm working on it.


This is the first half of the baby blanket. Entrelac is only fun for the first little while and then it really begins to drag. My project for this afternoon is to decide which projects to take to Denver for Mile High Lace Knitting weekend. Socks would be ideal for the plane ride but the I really should have an actual lace project with me. I found out that one of the Vendors at the marketplace will be bringing Quiviet. I can't wait to see what other treasures I can find!

I really hesitated before showing the stash additions and discussing purchasing luxury yarns since my husband has asked for the link to this page. I'm not sure if having him read this is a good idea!

3 comments:

carmelclose said...

Be brave Marilyn......post away......

Emma said...

Ooh, great new sock yarns! Your Sockapalooza pal will be thrilled.

karen said...

Oooh you socky wonder you!