Wednesday, March 07, 2007

TAG - I'M IT?????

Michelle tagged me for the Five reasons why I blog and while this seems like a simple tag, I don't know if there are a full five reasons.

1. I started this blog when I joined a sock exchange, which leads me to...

2. Everyone else had one so I thought I needed to have a blog too. Now, the next thing I have to do is figure out how to make my Blog look pretty instead of very boring. I just wish that learning stuff on my computer didn't take so much time away from knitting!

3. I love to show off my knitting. This is the same reason that I enter my stuff in the Calgary Stampede (Creative Living display).

4. I enjoy being part of a great knitting community. This opens up the ability for me to communicate with other knitters around the world and it really fascinates me.

5. In Theory, friends and family can find out what I do each day but since no-one in my family reads this that makes this a irrelevant point.

If you tag someone who doesn't know you have a blog, does it still count? Morgan - You're It!

On my needles

It's getting tougher to keep to my pledge to only knit on unfinished projects. Even if there was no new project that I wanted to work on, the mere statement that I would only work on old projects makes me want to start many, many, many socks and sweaters and shawls and cute little baby hats. This same process works whenever I decide to go on a diet. I'm never hungry for chocolate cake and chicken wings until the day I decide to visit Weight Watchers.

3 comments:

carmelclose said...

It most definately counts. Maybe you should head over to her blog and comment to her that she has been tagged......It's always good to make someone think LOL!

Fibreaddict said...

you know, as i type this one handed, that you can always work on my projects while i am a gimp!!!

Anonymous said...

Lady bug socks....hmmm...I think you have another pattern for ladybug socks. You might need a month for unfinished patterns from your children.

(Probably wishing you didn't send the blog site to your daughter)