Friday, December 25, 2009

It's 8:00 on Christmas morning and every else is till sleeping.

I'm enjoying the calm of the morning and knitting...on Christmas gifts. I'm not finished. Not even close.


My plans were to knit four pairs of socks. I have one pair done, as well as half of the second pair, and almost half of the third pair. The yarn for the fourth pair did not even get wound into a cake.

BUT...the gifts are wrapped, and the holubtsi is cooked. The shortbread is baked and the house is decorated. I'm guessing that people will wait for their socks.

Merry Christmas to all. I hope you have a day filled with love and Laughter.

2 comments:

Shell said...

The socks look great, enjoy your day.

Domie's Mom said...

MMMMMM, I LOVE cabbage rolls!
A very Merry Christmas to you and yours.