Friday, December 18, 2009

ISO

I am on a mission. I decided that with the Olympics being in Canada this year, I should knit a sweater to wear while watching the games. No, I'm not going to Vancouver. I will watch my TV and enjoy the games while knitting.

Of course, the pattern that I have decided to knit is out of print. I could knit another Dale of Norway sweater but I have decided that the only sweater I want to do is the Whistler Sweater*.

So I am on a search for the pattern. I checked sources on Ravelry...no luck.
I sent messages to other knitters who knit projects out of the book....still waiting for replies.
My only other hope is that someone who reads this will have a copy of the book. Or know someone who has the book.

* I couldn't get the link to work. Dale of Norway Commemorative Collection #85001

1 comment:

Donna Jensen said...

Here is a web site that will give you a copy of the "Whistler sweater pattern" if you buy the kit.
www.yarnbarn.com/patterns/designs.asp?partNO=KP-DAL-BK8501 .Hope this is what you are looking for.
Donna