Monday, July 20, 2009

Once again, I have a guest blogger.
So this week my Mom asked me to write her blog. (Okay, so I nagged her.)

This past weekend was the Bonar Invitational Golf Weekend Or BIG Weekend for short, which means we drink alot of beer, eat alot of food, and play golf.


My Mom golfs once or twice a year. She rather be knitting , but she is a good sport, she plays and has fun with it.


So the hottest day of this summer (so far.) My Mom decided that this year she wanted to win the cup.


Her team won the cup... but she still rather be Knitting!

All I can say is Thank goodness for Best Ball tournaments. It's the only way my name was ever going to get on that trophy. AuntyTink

1 comment:

Shell said...

Congratulations! Even if you'd rather be knitting. (I happen to know what that feels like)