Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Mom asked me to do a guest blog...sorry, this blog doesn’t include much about knitting, well maybe a little bit, sort of...I’m on the hunt for some cute crochet baby hats, you know those cute trendy ones – do any of you knitters know where I can find some in this city?? Also, the only knitting talk around the house these days is the lack of knitting that is getting done...I don't think Grandma is too unhappy about that!!

Hello from Oklahoma...we’re here, and funny enough, we heard those words during the first few minutes of the stampede parade from a cowboy on his horse! We enjoyed watching the floats and big horses go by, and Carson made Grandpa’s day when he was dancing to the bagpipes! Heather treated us to a Tim's coffee (which I've been dreaming about for 6 months), and tim bits ('cake') for Carson...leave it to Auntie to get him hopped up on sugar!!! We’ve also made it to a pancake breakfast where C charmed the line-ups with his dancing! Paige has been smiling so much, she must be a Canadian at heart! She is sleeping a lot, which I can’t complain about, and she rolled over for the first time just the other day! I think Carson reallllllly impressed his Uncle B when he sang that the "pirates on the bus go yar,yar,yar!". Both Grandparents have been playing hard, and due for some time to sleep!! So many things to do while we’re here, including a bus ride, the zoo, Riley park, Nose Hill...and of course relax and put our feet up!

Kari
PS. no time to edit video today, so hopefully I can add it tomorrow!!









4 comments:

aunty tink said...

Hmmmm. I'm thinking that I may have to have this guest blogger come and visit more often.

indigirl said...

Hi Kari! Awesome photos!!!

Shell said...

Loved the little cow dude. It sounds like everyone is having a great time.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.