Sunday, June 14, 2009

FINISHED!

At 9:32 last evening, the final sock was done.


There are no socks on needles, on spare stitch holders, or on lengths of yarn. There are no more single socks in my house, waiting for me to knit the mate.

13 pairs of socks - DONE!

The oldest socks that I pulled out of a drawer were started in 2001.


This was the last pair. They are also the newest pair to have been started.
These were the April shipment from the Woolgirl Sock club. The June shipment was being mailed yesterday.

So today I have a choice. I can either continue to work on UFO's and possibly complete some of the many lace projects that are waiting impatiently or I can cast on some new sock yarn. Hmmmm??

5 comments:

Trish said...

Lace. I choose the lace. Oh, oh, oh, please do the lace...

marnie said...

Me too... lace... just cause I love to look at it.

annie said...

it's so going to be socks.

Kayla W said...

Wow, way to go, Aunty Tink! Can I release you into my UFO pile?

Shell said...

I'm voting for socks. You are my hero for finishing all your socks. I'm feeling inspired.