Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I've been tagged
Michelle, aka knittinggrammy thinks that the world is interested in six quirky but unspectacular things about me. I disagree, but in an attempt to play fair, I will invent some.

1. I hate cooked turnips. I don't just mildly dislike turnips. I hate them. D's family thinks it's funny to dump a spoonful on my plate so that I have to eat them. I won't. There aren't many foods I won't eat but cooked turnips are at the top of my list.

2.I like raw turnips.

3. I am afraid of heights. In the past I have avoided the Capillano Suspension Bridge and the cave at Grotto Canyon because they were too high.

4. I'm stubborn. (just ask Sandra if you don't believe me) This is why I now have stood on the glass window at the Calgary Tower, on the top of Chichen Itza, and climbed all the stairs to stand outside at St Paul's Cathedral in London. I may only have one chance to see the sights and you always get the best view from high up. I refuse to let my fear of heights spoil the view. Next on my list is the Sydney Harbour Bridge but that one might be too high.

5. I believe that the law giving pedestrians the 'right of way' should be changed.

6. I watch lots of reality shows on TV. Survivor, Amazing Race, Hell's kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, Big Brother. I watch them all.

Vegetable sister #2 and Gingersnaps can consider themselves tagged.

No comments: