Sunday, October 26, 2008

I am a Procrastinator

I have gone shopping for Birthday gifts on the day of the birthday...if not the day after. I have entered damp socks in the Stampede because I hadn't blocked them early enough...even though the knitting was completed much earlier. I have started Christmas knitting on December 23.

I have the best of intentions to become more organised and not leave things until the last possible moment, but I get sidetracked and something more interesting will pull me away.

I confess, I was going to post this morning but my knitting and a crappy movie on TV made me delay until now.

I tell you this because there is an anomaly in my house. Why is my Christmas cactus blooming in October?



We just barely finished the turkey soup after Thanksgiving and I haven't bought my Halloween candy yet.

This wrong....unless it's really an Easter cactus and is procrastinating too.

2 comments:

Annie said...

I'm having a good laugh... only you could fully understand why.

knittinggrammy said...

Both of mine are in blooming as well - makes you wonder if they understand the weather?