Friday, July 25, 2008

I'M GOING TO RHINEBECK!!!!

The following conversation occurred in our house, early Thursday morning when D was trying to get out of the house to make enough money for my crazy schemes....often the best time to have conversations.

M - I'm thinking of going to Rhinebeck.
D - Germany?
M - No, Maryland.(It's okay, I've got it figured out now) It's a Sheep and Wool Festival.
D - When? (said slowly with a great deal of trepidation)
M - October.
D - Sounds good. You go in October and I'll go the Grey Cup in November.

Anyone want to hazard a guess as to which event is going to involve more wine drinking?...and shopping?....and fun?

3 comments:

Trish said...

Oh, I KNOW it will be New York in October. Rhinebeck baby - what happens in Rhinebeck stays in Rhinebeck!!

Annie said...

Oh thank God. I'm going to practice up on the wine drinking before we leave! yayyy... did i say: YAYYYY?

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, yes! Tickets are booked, I found my passport, just need to find my biggest suitcase so that I can bring back lots of treasures!

Sherry