Monday, November 09, 2009

A Multiple choice Quiz





This is
A) The Breakfast of Champions?
b) the lunch blue plate special?
c) an elegant desert after the evening's dining?
d) a nice light snack?
e) leftovers from the previous night's potluck?


It's a trick question because the correct answer is all of the above.

Pumpkin Cobbler... a great recipe*

And I wonder why my jeans are tight!

*send me a message on Ravelry with your real address and I'll send the recipe as an attachment. No more typing than is absolutely necessary.

3 comments:

Trish said...

I'm siiiiiick. Please just come over and make it for me. I miss you.

mtlaise said...

Looks yummy! I don't bake, though... do you cater? :)

Tallguy said...

I don't ravel, Aunty Tink, so can you send it to me in another way? Maybe I can get it from you if I saw you next week?