Thursday, May 15, 2008

(said in my best imitation of Monty Python)
I'M NOT DEAD YET!
I mailed the socks bright and early on Monday morning and I'm pleased to say that my victim was struck down by the weapon of sockly distruction yesterday. She had already mailed her completed socks off to her victim...someone who reminds me of a kid on the playground. Since he knew the socks had been mailed and that he was soon to be killed off, he quit knitting. A lot of sock can be knit between Monday and Thursday unless you are picking up your ball and leaving the playground.
I will now resume my waiting for the Mailman.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I! Feel! Happy!

Congrats! hope you receive your socks super, super soon!

Annie said...

this is the universe paying you back for getting size 7.5 in canada.. as opposed to 9.5 in illinois.

;)