Friday, May 09, 2008

LET THE WARS BEGIN!

That's right! I signed up for Sock Wars 3 and now I wait. It snowed last night so it is a perfect day to work on my weapon of singular distruction....my socks. I am waiting....for my victim's name. Will it be someone I know? Will my victim be waiting for the fatal blow to be struck? Hopefully the dossier will show up before I hit the send/receive button one time too many and fry the computer! Nothing else to do while waiting. I guess I'll shop on-line.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Your MOJO is back. Sock warsssssssssss.

Fibreaddict said...

I'm doing it too!!! I love Sock Wars!

Gingersnaps with Tea... said...

I will be cheering for you!

Annie said...

yes.. miss 7.5 in ontario... you might just kick some serious butt. after i'm assassinated, i'll chear you on.. but until then; you'd better keep your eyes pealed. :)

did you know that they're already fighting on the sockwars site? i've decided that it's a group thing. apparently unavoidable.