Friday, September 14, 2007

AT LONG LAST

It seem like forever since I have actually finished something. I have knit socks and ripped out socks. I have planned new sweaters but not actually cast on. I have fretted over the stack of projects in the WIP basket. Today the was success. Today the Estonian Lace Lace was declared finished as it is blocked and the pictures have been taken.
Including the artsy outdoors shot with the breeze blowing.
Designer - Nancy Bush - Lily of the Valley Shawl - with nupps on every lily rather than every second one
Book - Lace Style - Interweave Press
Yarn - Suri Elegance - 100% Suri Alpaca By America's Alpacas

When the knitting is not going well, I can always bake. It's a different recipe but looks just as tasty version of Sticky Toffee Pudding. I think Karen is right. I just like saying "Sticky Toffee Pudding".
When I wonder why I haven't been getting much knitting done, I can find a dozen excuses. The best one is that there's nothing better than a baby's giggles. The knitting will all get done eventually.

No comments: