Monday, August 27, 2007

FLAT YORKSHIRE PUDDING
and other weekend projects. After eating in British Pubs for three weeks, I was feeling the need for some calorie heavy goodness this past weekend. This is not what Yorkshire pudding is supposed to look like. This isn't the first time I have ever tried to make them, but it is the first time that they were a flat dismal failure.
This, on the other hand is what Sticky Toffee Pudding should look like. But if you pour a sauce made out of cream, butter and brown sugar over anything, it tastes good. Maybe I should try it over the Yorkshire Pudding.

Mystery Stole 3 Progress and decisions being made.
Clue #4 is done and I am at the halfway mark of the stole. I know there are 7 clues but I have decided to make mine a symetric stole rather than following the last three clues. I looked at the pictures on the Yahoo Groups site and the Bjork look is not for me. I love the first half of the stole and will finish it with a slight modification to the pattern.
Socks were ripped out and restarted
This is Waving Lace pattern out of Favorite Socks. Every once in awhile I come across a pattern that just seems right from the very first stitch. After ripping out several of the last socks that I started and knew I would not enjoy finishing, this one just has been a dream to knit.

1 comment:

knittinggrammy said...

I've gone to the symetrical side as well, cant imagine it as anything else.....