Tuesday, June 12, 2007

LET THE MADNESS BEGIN!

(All those people who are thinking that the madness started long ago, can just stop thinking that right now!)

I realise that I have signed up for not one but two sock exchanges. And I know that I have a new Grandson who needs some new cozy sweaters. And I know I have more than one shawl that is waiting for me to finish it BUT another Mystery Stole is starting. More information is here Pink Lemon Twist . I heard the call of the pattern and felt the urge to join. Does anyone else suffer from the need to start a new project? Care to join me in my downward spiral into knitting Insanity? I will bring my mystery shawls to Knitting Circle tonight at Make 1. What's one more project?

1 comment:

Lucy said...

See ya there. I'm actually in a bit of a finishing mood this month though, I haven't started anything new since May!

Congrats on the new Grandbaby.